"Vipin Bihari Sharan Singh Mahavidyalaya is a place where people are continually discovering how they create their reality and they can change it."
1. Commitment to the profession
- a) Justify the Public trust and confidence.
- b) Ensure that professional knowledge is regularly up-dated and improved.
2. Commitment to the students
- Respect the right of all young learners.
- Maintain professional relation with the students.
- Acknowledge the uniqueness, individually and specific needs of each students.
To become the centre of academic excellence in the area of teacher education by providing quality teacher education programs at par with the national and international standards to the rural youth inculcating in them our culture, heritage and values along with complete education.
Serving the humanity
- To prepare the teachers capable of responding to the global social demands and meeting the challenges in Education
- To rejuvenate the teaching - learning process with ICT and value imbedded education in the context of modernization and social change.
- To address to the ever emerging issues and problems of school and teacher education and discover the remedial measures.
- To ensure the contribution of all stakeholders in the all pervasive sustainable development of the society.
- Student Portal